Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 flip phone with 2 GB RAM and 1950 mA battery announced
Samsung has officially confirmed Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 in China. Now, this phone is listed on Samsung China website.
Also see: Samsung Mobiles Price List
Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 comes with 3.8-inch WVGA display. It is powered by 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with 2GB RAM and Adreno 308 GPU. It has Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. It is packed with 16GB internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB.
It has 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 5-megapixels front camera. It has 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS. It is packed with 1950 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 specifications
- Dual SIM
- 3.8-inch (480 x 800 pixels) WVGA display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- 8-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5-megapixels front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 1,950mAh battery
- Dimensions: 122 x 60.2 x 15.4mm
- Weight: 160g