Moto E3 is coming to India on September 19
The third-generation Motorola Moto E3 smartphone will be launched in India on September 19. Lenovo APAC President Ken Wong confirmed this to Gadgets 360 at IFA Berlin.
Moto E3 was announced back in July. It features 5-inch HD IPS display and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. It is powered by 1.0 GHz Quad-core Mediatek processor with 1 GB RAM. It also has 8 GB internal storage with microSD card to expand storage up to 32 GB.
It offers 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 5-megapixels front camera. Connectivity features of the phone are 4G, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n.
It is packed with 2800 mAh battery.
Moto E3 specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Quad-core processor
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 1GB RAM
- 8 GB internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB
- 8-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixe;s front camera
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 2800mAh battery