Meizu M3 Max with 6-inch, 3GB RAM, 4100mAh battery announced
Meizu has just announced its new phablet Meizu Mx 3 Max in China. This phone is priced at 1699 Yuan and will be available in Champagne Gold, Silver, Gray and Rose gold color options.
It has metal unibody metal design. It features a 6-inch IPS display and runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow based on Flyme OS 5.2. It has 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU.
It has 13-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX 258 sensor and 5P lens. At front side, it has 5-megapixels camera with 4P lens.
It also has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 4100 mAh battery with mCharge. It has mCharge for fast charging which can charge up to 45% in just 30 minutes using 12V/2A charger.
It also has mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button of this phone. It claims to unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds. It can also be used for secured payments through Alipay and WeChat.
Meizu M3 Max specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- Mali T860 GPU
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based Flyme OS 5.2
- 13-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, 5P lens
- 5-megapixels front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (5GHz and 2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 4100mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 163.4 x 81.6 x 7.94 mm
- Weight: 189g