Intex Cloud Q11 with 5.5-inch HD display, Android 6.0 launched for Rs. 4699
Intex has launched its latest budget phone Intex Cloud Q11 in India. This phone is priced at Rs. 4699 only. It will be available exclusively from Amazon.in.
Intex Cloud Q11 comes with 5.5-inch HD IPS display and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU and 1GB RAM. It has 8 GB internal storage with microSD card slot.
It offers 8megapixels rear camera with dual LED flash. It also has a 5 megapixel front camera with front flash. It has 3G , Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity.
Key feature of the phone include Intex’s in-house VAS named LFTY – Experience the New Left. “Left screen concept aims at providing a seamless cohesive mix of multi-category content and value ads to the end consumer on the left screen. A single screen for multiple utilities and content categories i.e. access to content and utilities in 1 swipe – Video, Music, News, Shopping, Weather, Twitter, Best Apps et al. Further, this helps in filtering pop-ups/distractions on the home screen,” company says.
Intex Cloud Q11 specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 8-megapixels rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 5-megapixels front camera with LED flash
- 8GB internal storage, expandable with MicroSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2800 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 154×77.2×10.5mm
- Weight: 170g