HTC One A9s with 5-inch display, metal build and fingerprint sensor announced
HTC has just announced its latest mid-range smartphone HTC One A9s at IFA 2016. This phone comes with smaller 5-inch display. It come in Black, Gold and silver color options. The company didn’t confirm the pricing.
This phone is the successor of HTC A9 which was on controversies for copying iPhone’s design.
HTC One A9s comes with 5-inch HD Super LCD display with Gorilla Glass protection. It has Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI at the top of it. It is powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T7860MP2 GPU.
It will be available in both 2GB and 3GB RAM variants with 16 GB and 32 GB storage respectively. Storage is also expandable up to 2TB.
HTC One A9s offers 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash, BSI sensor and full HD video recording. At front, it has 5-megapixels camera with full HD video recording. It has a fingerprint sensor, HTC BoomSound and Two microphones with noise cancellation.
Connectivity features of the phone are 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with GLONASS and NFC. It also has 2300mAh battery.
HTC One A9s Specifications
- 5.0-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.0 GHz) MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor
- 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage or 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- 13-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording, BSI sensor
- 5-megapixels front camera, f/2.8 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Storage is expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 2300mAh battery
- HTC BoomSound, Two microphones with noise cancellation
- Dimensions: 146.49 x 71.5 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 149.8g