Gionee S6 Pro with 5.5-inch, Helio P10, 4GB RAM launched in India for Rs. 23999
Gionee has launched its new smartphone Gionee S6 Pro in Indian market. This phone aims to give VR experience to users. While company will sell VR headset separately, phone comes with pre-loaded with Gionee VR app. This phone is priced at Rs. 23999. It will be available across India starting from October 1st. As an introductory offer it comes with free three-month subscription to Saavn Pro. Gionee VR headset is priced at Rs. 2,499.
As an introductory offer it comes with free three-month subscription to Saavn Pro. Gionee VR headset is priced at Rs. 2,499. This phone also comes with G-Store (VR) to offer various VR specific games and videos.
Gionee S6 Pro comes with 5.5-inch Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo OS 3.2. It is packed with 1.8 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755M) processor with 4 GB RAM and Mali T860MP2 GPU.
It has 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash, PDAF and Sony sensor. At front, it has 8-megapixels camera. It has 64 GB internal storage which is also expandable up to 128 GB.
It offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C. It is packed with 3130 mAh battery.
It also has fingerprin sensor embedded into the home button that claims to unlock the phone in just 0.1 seconds.
Gionee S6 Pro specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755M) processor
- Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2
- 13-megapixels rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, PDAF
- 8-megapixels front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 64GB Internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with micro SD
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3130mAh battery
- Dimensions: 153×75.26×7.6mm
- Weight: 170g