Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with 5.5-inch display, Metal body, Helio X20, 4100mAh battery announced
Xiaomi has just announced its latest flagship of Redmi series at an event in China. This phone comes with two RAM variant. The 2GB RAM variant is priced at 899 Yuan and 3 GB RAM variant will be available for 1199 Yuan. It will be available in China starting fro August 26 via mi online store, China mobile and other online stores.
Redmi Note 4 comes with 5.5-inch full HD 2.5D curved glass display and tuns on MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0. It is powered by 2.1GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880MP4 GPU. It comes in 2 GB with 16 GB storage and 3 GB with 32 GB storage variants. As it has hybrid slot, storage is also expandable.
It offers 13 megapixels rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixels front camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens. Like other Xiaomi phones, it also has fingerprint sensor and Infrared sensor.
Connectivity features of the phone are 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS and USB Type-C. It is packed with 4100 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, up to 72% NTSC color gamut, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 2.1GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- Mali-T880MP4 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 64GB storage
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 5-megapixels front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Expandable with microSD
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4100mAh battery
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm
- Weight: 175g