Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with 4GB RAM, IRIS Scanner Launched for Rs, 59990
As already confirmed, Samsung has launched its latest flagship Note phone Galaxy Note 7 in India. This phone is priced at Rs. 59990.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 comes with many awesome features. Most notable feature on the phone is its improved S-Pen It comes with some features including Magnify and Translate. It has just 0.7mm tip that gives precise input and can also work on the wet display.
It has 5.7-inch Quad HD panel with Super AMOLED curved dual edge display. This time, company has no flat display variant of this phone. It is powered by Octa-Core Exynos 8 processor with 4GB RAM.
It has 12-megapixels rear camera with dual pixels PDAF, LED flash and Smart IOS. This camera offers good experience even in low-light. It has 5-megapixels front camera as well. It comes with 64 GB internal storage with option to expand storage up to 256GB.
It has Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Iris scanner and Barometer. With IP 68 ratings, it is water and dust resistant. All these makes this phone really smart and increases the usability. It has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC and USB Type-C connectivity options.
It is packed with 3600 mAh battery with support to fast charging on both wired and wireless charging option.
Samsung Galaxy Note7 Specifications
- Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) (518ppi) Super AMOLED curved dual edge display
- Octa-Core Exynos 8 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 12-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, dual-pixel PDAF, Smart OIS
- 5-megapixels front camera
- 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- IP68 ratings water and dust resistance
- S Pen stylus
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Iris scanner, Barometer
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3600mAh battery with fast charging (wired and wireless)
- Dimensions: 153.5 x 73.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 169g