iBall Andi F2F 5.5U with 5.5-inch HD display, 4G LTE launched for Rs. 6999
The iBall has launched its new Andi F2F 5.5U smartphone in Andi series of smartphones. It is priced at Rs. 6999 only.
The iBall Andi F2F comes with 5.5-inch HD full lamination IPS display. It is powered by 1 GHz Quad-core 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU and 1 GB RAM.
It has 8 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 32 GB. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It has 8-megapixels rear camera with dual LED flash, Sony Exmor R Sensor and 5 megapixels front camera.
Connectivity features of the phone are 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is packed with 2700 mAh battery which claims to offer stand-by of 10 days and talk time of up to 7 hours 30 minutes on 4G.
iBall Andi F2F 5.5U specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD full lamination IPS display
- 1GHz quad-core 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 8-megapixels auto focus rear camera with dual LED Flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, F2.2 aperture and 5P lens
- 5-megapixels front camera
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2700mAh battery