Sharp 507SH waterproof Android One smartphone announced in Japan
Android One has reached to Japan where Google and Sharp have announced the first waterproof and dustproof Android One smartphone Sharp 507SH. Sharp 507SH will be available through Y! Mobile in Japan by the end of July.
Sharp 507SH 5-inch HD IGZO display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor with 2GB RAM and Adreno 405 GPU. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Rs. 1500 off on Vivo MobilephonesVivo Five Year Celebration
It features 13.1 megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 5-megapixels front camera. This phone is waterproof (IPX5 / IPX8) and dustproof (IP5X).
Connectivity features of this phone are 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS. It is packed with 3010 mAh battery.
Sharp 507SH Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IGZO display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- 13.1-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixels front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS
- Waterproof (IPX5 / IPX8) and dustproof (IP5X)
- 3010mAh battery
- Dimensions: 142 × 71 × 8.8mm
- Weight: 135g