Samsung launches the Galaxy J Max with 7-inch display for Rs. 13400
Samsung has launched Galaxy J Max and Galaxy J2 2016 in Indian market. Both new members of J series will be available from online and offline stores across the country. Galaxy J Max is priced at Rs. 13400.
Also see: Samsung Mobiles
Galaxy J Max comes with bigger 7-inch display with 1280 X 800 pixels resolution. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box. It is powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core processor with 1.5 GB of RAM. Internal storage of the phone is expandable up to 200GB. It features an 8-megapixels rear camera and 2-megapixels front camera.
It offers Dual-SIM 4G support, WiFi, Bluetooth, FM Radio and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 4000 mAh large battery. It also comes with Ultra data saving (UDS) mode powered by Opera Max and S bike mode.
Customers will also get Airtel double data offer benefit plan worth up to Rs 4,500 for 6-months. Samsung will also be offering a free bluetooth headset with this phone to make it easier to receive calls.
We are not sure whether to call it a voice calling tablet or phablet.
Samsung Galaxy J Max specifications
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 7-inch (1280 × 800 pixels) WXGA TFT display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 8-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 2-megapixels front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 186.9×108.8×8.7mm
- 4000mAh battery