Honor 8 with 5.2-inch 1080p display, 4GB RAM, Kirin 950 Soc, 12-megapixels dual cameras announced
Huawei has just announced its new flagship phone Honor 8 in China. It comes in Pearl White, Sunrise Gold, Midnight Black, Sakura Pink and Sapphire Blue colors. It is priced at 1999 yuan for 3GB RAM and 2299 yuan for 4GB RAM.
Now it is available for order in China and will go on sale in China starting july 19.
Huawei honor 8 features a 5.2-inch full HD 2.5D curved glass display and runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow with EMUI 4.1 at top. It is powered by Octa-Core Kirin 950 (2.3GHz 4 x A72 + 1.8GHz 4 x A53) 16nm processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU and 3 GB RAM.
It will be available in two variants: 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 32 GB/64GB storage. Internal storage is expandable up to 128GB with microSD card.
It comes with 12 megapixels dual rear camera with dual-LED flash, Laser AF and 6P lens. It also comes with 8-megapixels front camera.
It offers fingerprint sensor and infrared sensor. Connectivity features of the phone are 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C. It is packed with 3000 mAh battery with fast charging.
Huawei Honor 8 specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, 96% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 (2.3GHz 4 x A72 + 1.8GHz 4 x A53) 16nm processor
- Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- 12-megapixels dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens, 1.4um pixel size
- 8-megapixels front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Internal storage expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 71 x 7.45 mm
- Weight: 153g