ZTE Blade A2 with 5-inch HD display, fingerprint sensor, VoLTE announced
ZTE has announced its new budget phone ZTE Blade A2 with Fingerprint sensor. This phone is the success of company’s existing Blade A1. This new phone comes with metal build. It is priced at 699 Yuan and will be available in Silver, Gray and Gold colors.
ZTE Blade A2 features a 5-inch HD IPS display and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU and 2 GB RAM. It comes with 16 GB internal storage. As it comes with Hybrid dual SIM slots, you can also expand storage if you are agree to use one SIM card only. Storage is expandable up to 128 GB.
It features a 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 5-megapixels front camera with LED flash. SO, you can capture selfies even in night.
It comes with 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. It is packed with 2500 mAh battery. It also comes with a fingerprint sensor at back panel which can unlock phone in just 0.3 seconds.
ZTE Blade A2 specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 13-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 5-megapixels front camera with LED flash
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 70.2 x 7.9mm; Weight: 135g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery