Xiaomi Redmi 3s with 5-inch HD display, fingerprint sensor, 4100mAh battery announced
Xiaomi has just announced the variant of Redmi 3 dubbed as Redmi 3s. This phone comes with smaller 5-inch display. It comes in Dark grey, silver and gold colors. It will be available in 2GB and 3GB RAM variants for 699 yuan and 899 Yuan respectively.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S features a 5-inch HD IPS display and runs on MIUI 7. It is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 43 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU. It will also be available in 2 differnet variants: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB (eMMC5.0) storage or 3GB LPDDR3 (eMMC5.1) RAM with 32GB storage. As the phone comes with Hybrid slots, you have an option to expand storage up to 128GB.
It features 13-megapixels rear camera with LED flash, PDAF and full HD video recording. At front, it has 5-megapixels front camera. It offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS connectivity. It is packed with 4100 mAh large battery.
It has full meta unibody design with weight of 144 grams. Thickness of the phone is 8.5 mm. Fingerprint sensor is located at the rear panel.
Xiaomi Redmi 3s specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 43 64-bit processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- MIUI 7 based on Android
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB (eMMC5.0) storage or 3GB LPDDR3 (eMMC5.1) RAM with 32GB storage
- Expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- 13-megapixels rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixels front camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4100mAh Battery
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 144g