LeEco Le Max 2 with 5.7-inch display, Snapdragon 820, 21 MP camera launched starting from Rs. 22999
LeEco has announced its new flagship smartphone LeEco Le Max 2 in Indian market. This phone comes in two RAM variants: One with 4 GB RAM, 32 GB storage and second is 6GB RAM with 64 GB. 4GB RAM variant is priced at Rs 22999 and 6 GB RAM variant comes for Rs. 29,999. It will be available via Lemall.com and Flipkart from 28th June and the registration begins June 20th.
LeEco Le Max 2 features 5.7 inch Quad HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor and Adreno 530 GPU. It comes with 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage or 6GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage models.
It comes with 21 megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, OIS and f/2.0 aperture. It is packed with 8-megapixels front camera. It offers various interesting things like CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos, Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor and infrared sensor.
Connectivity features of this phone are 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and USB Type C. It is packed with 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
LeEco Le Max 2 specifications
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage / 6GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- 21-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, OIS, 6P lenses
- 8-megapixels front camera
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 156.8 × 77.6 × 7.99mm
- Weight: 185g