Intex Cloud Glory 4G with 4.5-inch display, Android 6.0, 4G LTE launched for Rs. 3999
Intex has launched its new entry level smartphone Intex Cloud Glory 4G in Indian market. This phone is priced at just Rs. 3999 and comes with 4G connectivity. This phone will be available exclusively from Flipkart.
Intex Cloud Glory 4G comes with 4.5-inch IPS display and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This could be one of few phones running on Marshmallow in this low price. It is powered by 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M processor with 1 GB RAM and Mali-T720 GPU.
It comes with 8 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 32 GB. It offers 5-megapixels rear camera with LED flash and a 2 megapixels front camera.
Connectivity features of the phone are 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS. It is packed with 1800mAh battery.
Intex Cloud Glory 4G specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 × 480 pixels) IPS display
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 5-megapixels camera with dual LED flash
- 2-megapixels front camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- 1800mAh battery
- Dimensions: 68×134.2×9 mm