ZTE Axon 7 with 5.5-inch QHD display, 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 820, camera announced
ZTE has announced its new smartphone ZTE Axon 7 smartphone. This phone will be available in Ion Gold and Quartz Gray colors. It is priced at 2899 Yuan for 4GB RAM with 64 GB storage, 3299 Yuan for 4 GB RAM with 128 GB storage variant and 4099 for 6GB RAM with 128GB storage variant. It will be up for sale starting from June 2.
ZTE Axon 7 features a 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display and runs on Android 6.0 with MiFavor UI 4.0 at top of it. It is powered by Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU. It will be available in 2 variants: 4GB RAM with 64 GB storage, 4 GB RAM with 128 GB storage and 6 GB RAM with 128 GB storage.
It features a 20 megapixels rear camera with dual LED flash, 4K recording, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF and OIS. It also comes with 8-megapixels front camera with f/2.2 aperture.
It also comes with a fingerprint sensor at back side of the phone. Connectivity features of the phone are 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C. It is packed with 3250 mAh battery with support to Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
ZTE Axon 7 specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display (optional force touch)
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage or 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) MiFavor UI 4.0
- Storage is expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- 20-megapixels rear camera with dual LED Flash, 4K video recording, PDAF, OIS, f/1.8 aperture
- 8-megapixels front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- AK4961+AK4490, Stereo speakers
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3250mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 151.7×75×7.9mm
- Weight: 185g