Sony Xperia XA Ultra With 6-Inch Display, 16 MP Front Camera Launched
Sony has launched its new smartphone Xperia XA Ultra. Now, it is listed on Sony’s global website. This phone comes with edge-to-edge display with metal frame. It is packed with large 6-inches full HD display.
Sony Xperia XA Ultra is powered by a MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with 3GB of RAM. It includes 16GB storage which is also expandable via microSD card (up to 200GB).
It features a 21.5 megapixels rear camera with Exmor RS for mobile sensor and LED flash. Other camera features are quick launch, hybrid autofocus, HDR photo and auto-scene recognition. It also offers a 16 megapixels front camera with Optical image stabilisation, auto-focus, wide angle lens (up to 88 degrees), and HDR photo.
Sony Xperia XA Ultra comes with various connectivity options including 4G, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, A-GPS, Wi-Fi Miracast, Bluetooth 4.1, DLNA, NFC, and Micro-USB. It measures 164.2×79.4×8.4mm and weighs 190 grams.
It is packed with 2700 mAh battery which claims to deliver up to 2 days of battery life. It is also packed with quick charge technology that can charge 5.5 hours of use of phone in just 10 minutes of charging.
It is expected to come in July. It will be available in Black, White and Lime Gold colors. Pricing will be announced at the time of launch.
Sony Xperia XA Ultra Specifications
- 6-inches (1080×1920 pixels) full HD display powered by Mobile BRAVIA engine 2 Technology
- MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor
- 3GB of RAM
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 16 GB internal storage, expandable up to 200 GB
- 21.5 megapixels rear camera with Exmor RS for mobile sensor and LED flash
- 16 megapixels front camera with Optical image stabilisation, auto-focus, wide angle lens (up to 88 degrees), and HDR photo.
- 4G LTE, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi Miracast, Bluetooth 4.1, DLNA, NFC, Micro-USB, A-GPS
- 3700 mAh battery