QiKU N4 with 5.5-inch, Helio X20 Soc, 4GB RAM announced
Qihoo 360 has launched its new smartphone Qiku N4 at an event in China. It comes in White, Pink and yellow colors and is priced at 899 Yuan. It will be available in flash sales starting from May 13th.
QiKU N4 features a 5.5 inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with 360 OS. It is powered by Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with 4 GB RAM and 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. It comes with 32 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 128 GB.
It features a 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash, PDAF and full HD recording. At front side, it has a 5 megapixels camera. It offers 4G LTE / 3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and microUSB connectivity options. It is packed with 3080 mAh battery.
It comes with full metal body with a fingerprint sensor on the back. Fingerprint sensor can unlock the phone in 0.4s. Dimensions of the phone are 149×75.7×8.3mm and weight is 140 grams.
QiKU N4 specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1280 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, 1400: 1 contrast ratio, 85% NTSC color gamut
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with 360 OS
- 13-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony sensor, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixels front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3080mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 149×75.7×8.3mm
- Weight: 140g