Micromax Canvas Selfie 4 with 5-inch HD display, Android 6.0 and 8-megapixels front camera announced
Not just Micromax Bolt Selfie, Micromax has also announced a new Canvas Selfie 4 smartphone in its selfie phone series. This new phone will be available by the end of May 2016. No details about the price of the phone were confirmed.
Micromax Canvas Selfie 4 features a 5-inch HD IPS display and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It comes with 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixels front camera.
It comes with 8 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand up to 32GB. Connectivity features include 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is packed with 2500mAh battery.
The phone has Tap Sensor on the back that lets you to easily click a picture, swap camera from front to back and vice-versa. You only need to tap on it. Not just in camera, you can also use it to answer a call with a double tap.
Micromax Canvas Selfie 4 specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3GHz Quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 8-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- 8-megapixels front camera
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery