Micromax Canvas Evok with 5.5 inch display, Snapdragon 415 Octa-Core SoC, 3GB RAM launched for Rs. 8499
Micromax has added another low-cost 4G phone Micromax Canvas Evok E483 in its smartphone portfolio. This phone is priced at Rs. 8499. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart.
Micromax Canvas Evok E483 us a dual SIM phone. It features a 5.5 inch HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is powered by a 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 64-bit processor with 3 GB RAM. Adreno 405 GPU is also there to handling graphics.
It features a 13 megapixels rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5-megapixels front camera with wide angle lens. It offers 16 GB internal storage with microSD card slot. Connectivity features of this phone are 4G, 3G, Wi-FI, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is packed with 3000 mAh battery.
Also see: Micromax Mobiles
Commenting on the launch, Shubhajit Sen, Chief Marketing Officer, Micromax Informatics said:
The current trend of 4G connectivity, big screens, high definition displays and powerful RAM has picked up immensely and the Canvas Evok brings the best combination of all these with its features and design language. We expect the new smartphone to fare well in the market as the millennial generation understands technology and also recognizes the fact that one does not need to pay exorbitant prices for a premium quality smartphone.
Micromax Canvas Evok E483 specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.4 Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 64-bit processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash, 5P Largan lens, 1.12um pixel size
- 5-megapixel front camera with wide-angle lens
- 16GB internal storage, expandable with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery