Meizu M3 Note with 5.5-inch 1080p display, 4100mAh battery launched in India for Rs. 9999
Meizu M3 Note is a dual SIM phone with Hybrid SIM slots. It features a 5.5 inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass display and runs on Flyme OS 5.1 based on Android Lollipop. It is powered by a 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with 3 GB RAM and Mali T860 GPU. It comes with 32 GB storage which is expandable up to 128 GB.
Also see: Best phones under Rs. 10000
It features a 13 megapixels rear camera with dual tone LED flash, PDAF and 5P lens. It comes with 5-megapixels front camera.
It comes with 4G LTE with voLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 4100 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint sensor at the home button. Company calls it mTouch. This button also features mBack.
Meizu M3 Note specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- Mali T860 GPU
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Flyme OS 5.1
- 13-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5-megapixels front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- 32GB storage (eMMC 5.1), expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with voLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.5 × 8.3mm
- Weight: 163g