HTC One X9 Dual SIM with 5.5-inch Display, 3GB RAM launched for Rs. 25990
HTC has launched its new smartphone HTC X9 Dual SIM in Indian market. This phone is priced at Rs. 25990. It will be available in country starting June 20.
HTC One X9 features a 5.5-inch Full HD display protected with Gorilla Glass. It is powered by a 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 3 GB RAM. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI at top.
It features a 13-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, BSI sensor, OIS and 4K video recording capability. It also offers a 5-megapixels front camera with full HD video recording.
It comes in 32 GB storage model with option to expand storage up to 2 TB. It also comes with Dual BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio.
It has 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS + GLONASS connectivity options. It is packed with 3000 mAh battery.
HTC One X9 Dual SIM Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 170-degree viewing angle, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, BSI sensor, OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.8 aperture, 33.7mm lens, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.99mm; Weight: 170g
- Dual BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery