HTC Desire 830 with 5.5-inch Display, 3GB RAM, 13MP camera announced
HTC has announced its new smartphone HTC Desire 830 in Taiwan. This phone is priced at NT$ 9,990 and will be available in Taiwan from May 6. Company didn’t confirm anything about global rollout.
Also see: HTC Mobiles
HTC Desire 830 features a 5.5-inch full HD display and runs on Android 5.1 with sense 7 UI at top. It is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753T processor with Mali-T720 GPU. It features a 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash, OIS and full HD video recording. It comes with ultra-pixel front camera.
It comes with 32 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 2 TB. It offers 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS / GLONASS. It is packed with 2800 mAh battery. It comes with dual front-facing stereo speakers with Boomsound and Dolby audio.
HTC Desire 830 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753T processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with HTC Sense 7 UI
- 13-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, OIS, BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture 1080p, video recording, 28mm lens,
- UltraPixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 26.8mm wide-angle lens
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers, Boomsound, Dolby audio
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery