HTC Desire 628 Dual Sim with 5-inch HD display, 3 GB RAM announced
HTC has announced its new mid-range smartphone HTC Desire 628 Dual SIM in Vietnam. It will be available in two colors. Company didn’t confirm pricing details.
HTC Desire 628 Dual Sim features a 5-inch HD display and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Sense UI at top. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU and 3 GB RAM. It comes with 32 GB internal storage with microSD slot to expand storage up to 2 TB.
It features a 13-megapixels rear camera with LED flash, BSI sensor and full HD video recording. At front, it has a 5-megapixels camera with BSI sensor and full HD video recording. It also offers dual frontal stereo speakers powered by HTC BoomSound.
Connectivity features of this phone are 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS. It is packed with 2200 mAh battery.
HTC Desire 628 Dual Sim specifications
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Sense UI
- 13-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, 28mm lens, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixels front-facing camera, BSI sensor, 28mm lens, 75-degree wide-angle lens,1080p video recording
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
- Dimensions: 146.9 x 70.9 x 8.19 mm
- Weight: 142g