HTC 10 with 5.2-inch Quad HD display, Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM launched in India for Rs. 52990
HTC 10 features a 5.2-inch Quad-HD Super LCD 5 display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass and runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI. It is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor with 4 GB RAM and Adreno 530 GPU. It will be available in 32 GB and 64 GB storage models with an option to expand storage up to 2 TB.
Also see: HTC Mobiles
Camera department of this phone is strong. It comes with 12 megapixels (HTC Ultrapixel 2) rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, OIS, Laser autofocus and 4K video recording. It also sports a 5-megapixels front camera with OIS.
For best audio experience, it features HTC BoomSound, Dolby Audio, three noise cancellation microphones. It also features a fingerprint sensor on the home button that claims to unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds.
Connectivity features of this phone are 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C. It is packed with 3000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 which can charge up to 50% in 30 minutes.
HTC 10 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- 12-megapixels (HTC Ultrapixel 2) camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 5-megapixels autofocus front-facing camera with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 23mm focal length, 86-degree wide angle
- Fingerprint sensor
- HTC BoomSound, Dolby Audio, three noise cancellation microphones
- 32/64GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 71.9 x 3.0 – 9.0mm
- Weight: 161 grams