Coolpad Max with 5.5-inch Display, 4GB RAM Launched for Rs. 24999
Coolpad has launched its flagship phone Coolpad Max in Indian market. This phone will be sold for Rs. 24999 from Amazon India. It will be available starting May 30 in open sale.
Notable feature of this phone is its dual space that allows users to have two accounts of WhatsApp, Facebook and other social media applications in the same phone with BiLogin. It also has a fingerprint sensor at the back which can be used for multiple purpose.
Coolpad Max features a 5.5-inch full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor with Adreno 405 GPU. It is packed with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage which is also expandable.
It runs on Cool UI 8.0 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It comes with 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash, 6P lens and ISOCELL CMOS sensor. It has a 5-megapixels front camera.
Connectivity features of this phone are 4G. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is packed with 2800 mAh battery with support to Qualcomm QUick Charge 3.0.
It will be available in two colors Colg and Rose Gold.
Coolpad Max specifications
- Hybird Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI 8.0
- 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable with microSD
- 13-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, ISOCELL CMOS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lenses, PDAF
- 5-megapixels front camera, OV5648 sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 152×75.5×7.6mm
- Weight: 170g