Asus Launches Improved Version of Asus Zenfone Max starting for Rs 9,999
Asus has just announced the upgraded variant of Zenfone Max in India. It will be available in 2GB and 3GB RAM variants. It is priced at Rs. 9999 only for 2GB RAM variant while the 3 GB variant is priced at 12,999.
It features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display
with Corning gorilla glass 4 protection and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with ZenUI at the top. It features a 13 megapixels rear camera with Real-tone flash and laser autofocus. It also offers a 5-megapixels front camera.
NOTE: It does not have gorilla glass protection. We apologise for mentioned wrongly.
It comes with 32 GB storage which is expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor with 2 GB RAM and Adreno 405 GPU.
It offers 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 5000 mAh battery and comes with OTG support. You can also use it as a powerbank to charge other mobile phones with cable provided.
Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL) specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning gorilla glass 4 protection
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor
- 2GB RAM / 3GB RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI
- 13-megapixels rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 5-megapixels front camera, f/2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide-angle lens
- 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh (non-removable) battery