HTC One S9 with 5-inch 1080p display, Helio X10, Android 6.0 announced
HTC has launched its new phone HTC One S9 in Germany. It looks similar to HTC One M9s. It is priced at an RRP of 499 Euros and will be available in Germany starting mid-May.
Also see: HTC Mobile
HTC One S9 features a 5-inch full HD display with Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by a 2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with 2 GB RAM and PowerVR G6200 GPU. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI at top.
It features a 13-megapixels rear camera with dual LED flash, OIS and 4K recording. It also offers an Ultrapixel front camera with full HD video recording. It comes with 16 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 2 TB.
It offers 4G, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS and NFC. It is packed with 2840 mAh battery.
This phone comes with dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio for better music experience. Dimensions of this phone are 144.6×69.7×10.09 mm and weight is 158 grams.
HTC One S9 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Gorilla Glass protection
- 2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- 13-megapixels rear camera with dual LED flash, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm lens, 4K video recording
- Ultrapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 2840mAh battery
- Dimensions: 144.6×69.7×10.09 mm
- Weight: 158g