Gionee Marathon M5 Plus With 5020mAh Battery, Fingerprint Sensor Launched at Rs. 26,999
Gionee has officially launched its Gionee Marathon M5 Plus in India. This phone is priced at Rs. 26999. It is the first phone of marathon series to come with fingerprint sensor. Like other marathon series member, it is also packed with large 5020 mAh battery.
Also see: Gionee Mobiles
Gionee Marathon M5 Plus features a 6-inch full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.1 at top. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU. It has 3 GB RAM. It comes with 64 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage.
It has 13-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixels front camera. Connectivity features of this phone are 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB Type-C. It is packed with 5020 mAh battery with support to fast charging. It is rated to charge from 0 to 100 percent in 117 minutes.
Dimensions of this phone are 160.9 x 81.2 x 8.4mm and weight is 208g. With all metal design and a slim body, it looks premium. It will be available in Polar Gold and Champagne Gold colour variants. It contains a physical home button which is also equipped with a fingerprint sensor.
Gionee Marathon M5 Plus specifications
- Dual SIM
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 128 GB with microSD card
- 13-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixels front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- DTS audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5020mAh battery with fast charging