Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE with 5-inch HD display, 2GB RAM launched in India for Rs. 7999
Asus has launched a new variant of Zenfone GO in India. This phone is Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE (T500)/ It is priced at Rs. 7999. If you could remember, Zenfone GO already had 2 variant with 4.5 inch and 5-inch display.
Read More: Asus Phones
Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE (T500) comes with 5 inch HD IPS display and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with ZenUI at top. It is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with 2 GB RAM and Adreno 306 GPU. It also comes with 16 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 32 GB.
It features a 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixels front camera. It offers 4G, Wi-FI, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. It is packed with large 2500 mAh battery. In 3G variant, it has 2070 mAh battery.
It is available from Amazon and will soon be available from Snapdeal. It comes in Charcoal Black and Pearl White colors.
Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE (T500) specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Zen UI
- 16GB internal storage, micro SD card up to 32GB
- 8-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixels front camera
- 4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
- Dimensions:146.0 x 73.0 x 5.4 ~ 9.9 mm; Weight: 153g