Asus Zenfone Go 2nd Gen in two camera variants launched in India
Asus has launched its new entry level smartphone Asus Zenfone Go (2nd Gen) in India. It comes in two camera variants. It is priced at Rs. 5,299 for 5MP/0.3MP variant and the 8MP/2MP variant is priced at Rs. 5,699. It will be available on Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon.in, Paytm, Shopclues and in Asus exclusive Stores as well as offline stores.
Zenfone Go (2nd Gen) features a 4.5 inch display and runs on Android 5.1 with Zen UI 2.0. It is powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU and 1 GB RAM. It comes with 8 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 64 GB.
It offers 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixels front camera. A variant with 5-megapixels rear camera and VGA front camera is also there for cheaper cost.
It offers 3G, Wi-FI, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 2070 mAh battery.
Commenting on the launch, Peter Chang, Regional Head – South Asia & Country Manager – System Business Group – ASUS India, said:
The Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd generation embodies the ASUS spirit of providing luxury at an affordable price. A perfect accompaniment for those who seek to empower their lives, the smartphone packs in high-end specifications in an aesthetically appeasing design. We are sure the phone will be appreciated by the users, like our other products.
Asus Zenfone Go (2nd Gen) (ZB452KG) specifications
- Dual SIM
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor
- Adreno 302 GPU
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0
- 8-megapixels / 5-megapixels rear camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixels / VGA front camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,070mAh removable battery
- Dimensions: 136.5 x 67 x 3.6~11mm; Weight: 125g