Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with Snapdragon 650, 16 MP Rear camera, Fingerprint sensor launched in India starting from Rs. 9999
Xiaomi has launched its new Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphone in Indian market. When the company announced this phone, many news were also about the launch of Redmi Note 3 Pro. Today, the company confirmed that Redmi Note 3 Pro is not the official name. The company calls it Redmi Note 3 but media reported it with the different name.
Also see: Xiaomi Mobiles Price List
It comes in Dark Grey, Silver and Champagne Gold colors. It comes in 2 RAM and storage variants. It is priced at Rs. 9,999 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant is priced at Rs. 11,999.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 features a 5.5 inch full HD display with 178-degree viewing angles. It is powered by Hexa-core Snapdragon 650 processor with Adreno 510 GPU. Antutu score of this phone is amazing, and the company calls it a beast in terms of performance.
It will be available in two different variants including 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB storage. It comes with hybrid slots. So, you can also expandable storage with microSD. It runs on MIUI7 based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
It features a 16-megapixels rear camera with PDAF, dual tone LED flash, full HD video recording and slow-motion video recording. It also offers a 5 megapixels front camera with full HD video recording. It offers 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS + GLONASS connectivity. It supports all Indian 4G bands, and 4G VoLET support is also there.
It comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back side of the phone. It also comes with an infrared sensor and can act as remote for most of the available devices.
It is packed with 4050 mAh battery with support to fast charging. The Company also claims that battery can offer a full day life on mixed usage.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Pro) specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 178-degree viewing angle
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.2GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 16-megapixels rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording, 120fps slow-motion
- 5-megapixels front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 150x76x8.65 mm; Weight: 164g
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 4050mAh battery with fast charging
It will be available starting from March 9th at 2PM in the first flash sale on Mi.com andAmazon.in. Not just Amazon, this phone will also be available via other online stores and offline stores soon. But company didn’t confirm the date