ZTE Blade V7 Lite with 5-inch HD display, fingerprint sensor, 2 GB RAM Announced
TE has announced a new phone ZTE Blade V7 at MWC along with Blade V7. The company didn’t confirm about pricing details. It will be available in Silver and Golden colors.
ZTE Blade V7 features a 5-inch IPS HD display with 2.5D curved glass and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU and 2 GB RAM. It comes with 16 GB internal storage with microSD card slot.
It features an 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixels front camera with LED flash. Front camera flash helps you in capturing selfie even in low-light. It offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS. It is packed with 2500 mAh battery.
ZTE Blade V7 Lite specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 8-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- 8-megapixels front camera with LED Flash
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor