ZTE Blade V7 with 5.2-inch 1080p display, Android 6.0, metal body announced
ZTE has announced its new smartphone ZTE Blade V7 in Blade series at MWC 2016. It comes in Gold and Silver colors. In summer of 2016, it will be available in Germany, Spain, Ethiopia, South Africa and Mexico. The company didn’t confirm the pricing details.
Also see: ZTE Mobiles Price List
ZTE Blade V7 features a 5.2-inch 1080p display with 2.5D curved glass. It is powered by 1.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor and 2GB RAM. It runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow. It features a 13 megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and phase detection auto focus. It also offers a 5-megapixels front camera.
It comes with 16 GB internal storage with microSD card slot. Connectivity features of the phone are 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB OTG. It is packed with 2500 mAh battery.
ZTE Blade V7 specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 5-megapixels front camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM-radio
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2500mAh battery
- Dimensions: 146×72.5×7.5mm