Xiaomi Mi 4S with 5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 808, 3GB RAM, fingerprint sensor announced
Xiaomi just announced its new phone Mi 4S along with MI 5 at an event in China. It is priced at 1699 Yuan and will be available starting March 1.
Xiaomi MI 4S features a 5-inch full HD IPS laminated display and runs on MIUI 7 based on Marshmallow. It is a dual SIM phone with hybrid slot. So, you can only use secondary SIM or microSD card at one time. It is powered by a Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit processor with Adreno 418 GPU. It is packed with 3 GB RAM.
It features a 13-emagpixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, full HD video recording and slow motion video recording. It is packed with 5-megapixels front camera. It also comes with fingerprint sensor and Infrared sensor.
also see: Xiaomi Mobiles Price list
It is packed with 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C. It is packed with 3260 mAh battery with support to Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0.
Xiaomi Mi 4S specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + microSD / micro SIM)
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS fully laminated 441 PPI display, 95% NTSC color gamut
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- MIUI 7 on top of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 5P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video, 120fps slow motion video
- 5-megapixeld front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide angle lens
- 64GB internal storage, expandable with microSD
- Fingerprint scanner
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3260mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- Dimensions: 139.26×70.76×7.8mm
- Weight: 133g