Moto X Force Now Available Offline via 400 Retail Stores Across Country
Motorola’s recently launched Moto X Force smartphone is now available via 400 retailer stores across the country. Easy EMI options are also available for customers.
Moto X Force with the shatterShield display which is very hard to crack. Moto X Force offers a 5.4 inch Quad-HD AMOLED display with 540 PPI pixel density. It is powered by a 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU and 3 GB RAM. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop which is upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
It features a 21-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and 4K recording. It offers a 5-megapixels front camera with LED flash and 87-degree wide-angle lens.
It comes in 32 GB and 64 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 2 TB. Connectivity features 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS and NFC.
It is packed with 3760mAh battery with Turbo charging. It also supports fast charging.
Motorola Moto X Force specifications
- 5.4-inch (1440×2560 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display with Moto Shattershield
- 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 21-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5-megapixels front camera, 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel
- 32/64GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3760mAh battery with Turbo charging, PMA and Qi wireless charging
- Dimensions: 149.8 x 78 x 7.6-9.2 mm (curve)
- Weight: 169g