LeEco Le Max goes on sale in India starting at Rs. 32999
LeEco (Letv) Le Max is now available in India from online retailer Flipkart for Rs. 32999. This phone was announced last month along with LeEco Le 1s. This phone packs high-end specifications and large display. 32 GB variant of the phone is priced at Rs. 32999 and 128 GB variant is priced at 36999.
Buy it from Flipkart
LeEco Le Max features a 6.33 inch Quad-HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with EUI at top. It is powered by a octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU. It is packed with 4 GB RAM and comes in 64 GB and 128 GB internal storage models.
Also see: List of LeEco Mobile Phones
It features a 21-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, object image stabilization and f/2.0. It comes with 4-megapixels front camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor.
Connectivity features of the phone are 4G, USB Type-C, 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and NFC. It is packed with 3400 mAh battery with support to fast charging. Fingerprint sensor is also there in the phone to quickly unlock the phone and capture selfie.
Dimensions of the device measure 167.1×83.5×8.95mm and weight is 204g.
LeEco Le Max specifications
- Dual SIM
- 6.33-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 )
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) based EUI
- 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- 21-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support
- 4-megapixels front camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 2 micron pixel size, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- MHL 3.0, USB Type C, 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless HDMI, LeHiFi and audio chip built by AKG
- Fingerprint reader
- 4G (FDD-LTE: B1/3/7; TDD-LTE: 38/39/40/41), WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, GPS, NFC
- 3400mAh battery