Lenovo Vibe X3 with Snapdragon 808, 3GB RAM and 21 megapixels rear camera Launched for Rs. 19999
Lenovo has launched its latest flagship device Lenovo Vibe X3 in India. This device was scheduled to come back in November last year but delayed. It is priced at Rs. 19999. It will go on open sale exclusively from Amazon.in starting tomorrow., January 28th, 2PM.
Lenovo Vibe X3 features a 5.5 inch full HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI at top. It is powered by Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU. It comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. It has Hybrid dual SIM slots. So, one SIM slot can also act as microSD card slot.
It features a 21 megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and 4K recording. It also offers 8 megapixels front camera.
It has dual front speakers with Dolby Atmos, Cirrus Logic Wolfson 8218 audio codec, ES9018K2M DAC chip and TI’s OPA1612 amplifier for an enhanced audio output.
At the back side, It also has a fingerprint sensor. It offers 4G, 3G, Wi-FI, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS and NFC connectivity. It is packed with 3600mAh battery with fast charging.
Dimensions of the device measure 154 x 76.5 x 9.3mm and weight is 173g.
The ANT VR headset that was launched with the K4 Note is also compatible with the Vibe X3. ANT VR headset and Skullcandy ANDO earphones will also go on sale tomorrow.
Lenovo Vibe X3 specifications
- Dual Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 5.5-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection, 100% NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 21MP camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX230 sensor, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing with f/2.2 aperture
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC
- 3600mAh battery