Lava P7 with 5-inch display, 2 MP front camera with flash launched for Rs. 5499
Lava has launched its new entry level smartphone Lava P7 in India. This phone offers a front flash for LED crazy people who want to buy a low-budget device. It is priced at Rs. 5499. It will be available from all leading online and offline stores.
Lava P7 features a 5 inch FWVGA display with Gorilla Glass protection and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Company confirmed that the device is upgradable to Marshmallow but didn’t confirm the timeline for update. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek processor with 1 GB RAM.
It offers a 5 megapixels rear camera with LED flash and a 3 megapixels front camera with LED flash. Camera features include Live Photo, Panorama, Voice Capture, and Face Beauty. It offers 8 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 32 GB. It comes with 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 2000 mAh battery which claims to offer up to 20 hours of talk time. You also get battery saver option.
Lava P7 Specifications
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek processor
- 1GB RAM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 5-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- 2-megapixels front camera with LED flash
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery