Xolo 8X-1000i With 5-Inch Display, Hive UI and 2 GB RAM Launched at Rs. 6,999
Xolo has quietly launched its new smartphone Xolo 8X-1000i in Indian market. This phone is now listed on official website for Rs. 6999 and is also available from Snapdeal for same price. We can expect official announcement soon.
Xolo 8X-1000i is a dual SIM phone with GSM and WCDMA connectivity. It features a 5 inch HD IPS display with Dragontrail glass protection. It is powered by a 1.4 GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6592M processor with Mali 450 GPU and 2 GB RAM. It runs on Hive UI based on Android 4.4 Kitkat. Hive is Xolo’s in-house developed UI based on Android.
It features a 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixels front camera. Camera also offers features like Scene detection & tuning, High Dynamic Range (HDR), Low Light enhancement, Face recognition, Vertical & Horizontal Panorama capture, Geo tagging, Face beautification, Smile detection, Gesture detection, Voice capture, Object tracking and Live filters
It comes with 16 GB internal storage which is also expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card slot.
It is packed with 2000 mAH battery which claims to offer around 7.6 hours of talk time over 3G network and up to 321 hours of stand by on 3G.
Xolo 8X-1000i Specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA)
- 5 inch (1280×720 pixels) HD IPS display with Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.4 GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6592M processor
- ARM Mali 450 GPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Hive UI at top
- 2 GB RAM
- 8-megapixels with Exmor R Sensor and LED flash
- 2-megapixels front camera
- 16 GB internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- 3G, Wi-FI, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB and GPS with A-GPS.
- 2000 mAh Li-ion battery