Samsung Galaxy A9 with 6-inch display, 3 GB RAM, fingerprint sensor announced
Samsung has announced its new top-end phone Samsung Galaxy A9 in A series at an event in China. Price of the phone and availability details were not announced. This phone is also expected to be showcased in upcoming CES 2016.
Samsung Galaxy A9 features a 6 inch full HD Super AMOLED display and runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Look of the phone is awesome. It has metallic frame and glass back which is similar to the Galaxy S6 series of phones. It is powered by Snapdragon 652 processor(Previously 620) with Adreno 510 GPU and 3 GB RAM.
It comes with 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash and object image stabilization. F/1.9 aperture ensures good low-light photography. At front, it has 8-megapixels front camera.
Connectivity features on Galaxy A9 include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, ANT+, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, and a MicroUSB 2.0 port. It has a fingerprint sensor at the home button. It is also packed with 4000mAh battery with support to fast charging.
It will be available in White, Gold, and Pink colors. We are also expecting this phone to be showcased in CES 2016 where company could announce the global pricing.
Samsung Galaxy A9 specifications
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) Octa Core Snapdragon 652 (620) processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 13-megapixels rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, OIS, S5K3L2 sensor
- 8-egapixels front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- 32GB Internal Storage, expandable upto 128GB via micro SD card
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh battery, Fast Charging