HTC One X9 with 5.5-inch display,metal body, 3GB RAM announced
HTC has added another member in its One series of smartphones in China. This member is HTC One X9. It is priced at 2399 yuan and will go on sale in China soon.
HTC One X9 features a 5.5 inch full HD display with 170 degree viewing angles and it runs on And roid with HTC Sense UI. It is powered by a 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with 2 GB RAM and PowerVR G6200 GPU. It comes with 13 megapixels rear camera with dual tone LED flash, BSI sensor, optical image stabilization and 4K recording. It also offers an ultra-pixel front camera with full HD recording capabilities.
HTC One X9 comes with full meta build. Dimensions of the device measures 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.99mm and weight is 173g.
HTC One X9 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 170-degree viewing angle
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android (unspecified version)with HTC Sense UI
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, BSI sensor, OIS, 4K video recording
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture,24.7 mm lens, 1080p video recording
- 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Dual BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery