Amazon India teases Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime India launch
Xiaomi is all set to launch its Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime smartphone in India. It will be exclusively available via Amazon.in. Amazon India has already made a separate landing page to tease the launch of this phone. Although Amazon has not confirmed the name of the phone but picture on this page confirms the launch of Redmi Note 2 Prime.
If take a look on hardware specifications, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 prime comes with 5.5 inch full HD display with Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor and runs on Mi Ui 7 based on Lollipop. It features a 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash, PDAF and Samsung / OmniVision Sensor. It comes with 5 megapixels front camera.
It is packed with 4G LTE, Wi-FI, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 3060 mAh battery. Dimensions of this device measures 152mm x 76mm x 8.25mm. Weight of this device is 160g.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- MIUI 7 based on Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, Samsung / OmniVision Sensor, 5p lens, f/2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixels front camera, OmniVision sensor
- 32GB of internal storage
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3060mAh battery