Micromax Canvas 5 with 3GB RAM and 4G support launched for Rs. 11999
Micromax company launched Micromax Canvas 5 smartphone in India at price of Rs. 11999. It is available on stores from today. This smartphone is the successor of its previous phone Canvas 4 which launched in 2013.
The Micromax Canvas 5 is a dual SIM phone and runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 which is also upgradable to Marshmallow. It has 5.2 inches (1080×1920 pixels) full-HD IPS display with gorilla glass protection. It comes with octa-core MediaTek MT6753 powerful processor. It has 3GB RAM and MAli-T720 MP2 GPU. Canvas 5 comes with 16GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB with microSD card slot.
The Micromax canvas 5 has 13-megapixel rear camera with features like autofocus, LED flash etc. and 5-megapixel front camera. It offers 4G, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 2900 mAh battery which claims to offer up to 10 hours of talk time and up to 275h of standby time.
Micromax Canvas 5 specifications
- Dual micro SIM (4G + 2G)
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS full lamination display with 2.5D arc glass, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor
- 450MHz Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13 megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, Samsung 3M2 sensor, PDAF
- 5 megapixels front camera with Flash
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
- Dimensions: 148 x 73.6 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 143g