Lenovo Vibe S1 Launched in India with 3GB RAM and Two Front Cameras for Rs. 15999.
Lenovo launched its new smartphone named Lenovo Vibe S1 in the Indian market for Rs. 15999 today. This smartphone is exclusively available on Amazon from 24 November 2015 midnight.
The Lenovo Vibe S1 has 5-inches full-HD IPS LCD display. It has 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution along with 440ppi. The smartphone runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop. It has 3GB RAM which is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 processor. It has 32GB internal storage which can be expanded by up to 128GB via Micro-SD card slot.
The Lenovo Vibe S1 is basically designed for selfie lovers as it has two front cameras, one with 8-megapixel main front-facing shooter and other with a 2-megapixel front camera. The company claims it as the first smartphone with two front cameras. The rear camera of the smartphone is of 13-megapixel.
The connectivity of the Lenovo Vibe S1 includes dual-SIM cards, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0. It has 2500 mAh battery which gives backup up to 240 hours (stand-by, 3G).
Check out more best smartphone under Rs. 16000 in India.
The smartphone is available in Pearl white, Midnight blue and Champagne Gold Colors.
Lenovo Vibe S1 specifications
- 5.0-inch (1920 x 1080 pixel) full-HD IPS LCD display
- 1.7GHz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- Two front cameras: 8-megapixels main front-facing shooter and 2-megapixel
- 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
- 2500mAh battery
- Dimensions: 143.30 x 70.80 x 7.80mm
- Weight: 132g
To know more about Lenovo Vibe S1 Click Here