Lava Iris Atom 2X with 4.5-inch display, 1GB RAM launched for Rs. 4499
Lava has launched another entry level smartphone Lava Iris Atom 2X in Indian market. This phone is priced at Rs. 4499. It is now available via different online retailers in country.
Lava Iris Atom 2X features a 4.5 inch FWVGA IPS display and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor with 1 GB RAM. It comes with 8 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 32 GB. It features a 5 megapixels rear camera with LED flash and VGA front camera. Camera features include Largan Lens, Flash Support, Grid Feature, Photo Timer, HDR
It offers 3G, Wi-FI, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 2000 mAh battery. Dimensions of the phone measuers 66x134x9.15 mm and it weighs just 132g.
This phone lacks 4G connectivity while there are few 4G phones in the price range of Rs. 5000 with better specifications. You can check those phones too.
Lava Iris Atom 2X specifications
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- 5 megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- VGA front camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 134 x 66 x 9.15 mm
- Weight: 132g