HTC One M9s with 5-inch 1080p display, Helio X10 SoC, metal body announced
HTC has just added one more phone HTC One M9s in its One series of smartphone in Taiwan. This phone brings few notable changes in One M9. It is priced at NT$ 12,900 ( U$ 394 approx.) and will be available purchase in Taiwan from HTC stores, online stores and few other offline stores starting from 20th November.
It is a single SIM phone with unibody metal build. It features a 5 inch full HD display and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI. It is powered by a 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 2 GB RAM. It comes with 13 megapixels rear camera with dual LED flash, OIS and 4K video recording. It is packed with a ultrapixel front camera with full HD recording.
There is also a dual front facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio. It offers 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS. It is packed with 2840 mAh battery.
It will be available in Gold, Gunmetal Grey and Silver colors.
HTC One M9s specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI
- 13 megapixels rear camera with dual LED flash, OIS, 27.8mm lens, f/2.2 aperture, 4K video recording
- Ultrapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 26.8mm lens, 1080p video recording
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS
- 2840mAh battery
- Dimensions: 144.6×69.7×9.61 mm
- Weight: 158g