ZTE Axon mini with a 5.2-inch 1080p display with pressure-sensitive touch screen announced
ZTE has launched a new smartphone ZTE Axon mini in China. After China, it will also be launched in other countries including Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Russia, Japan, India, Australia, France, Germany, Turkey, Spain and Italy in coming months.
ZTE Axon mini features a 5.2 inch dull HD Super AMOLED display with pressure sensitive touch. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with MiFavor 3.2. Body of this device is made from Boeing 787 aircraft-grade aluminum-titanium alloy. It is powered by a octa-core Snapdragon 616 processor with Adreno 405 GPU. It is packed with 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage and microSD card slot.
It has a 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash and a 8 megapixel front camera. It also has a fingerprint sensor and eye print sensor. It is packed with 2800 mAh battery. It offers 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 2800 mAh battery.
It will be available in Ion Gold, Chromium Silver, and of course, Rose Gold. Gold and Chromium Silver variants are priced at 2299 CNY in China while Rose Gold variant is priced at 2399 CNY. In Acia pacific, Rose Gold and Chromium Silver will be proved at $379 and Rose will be sold for $399.
ZTE Axon mini specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED 2.5D curved display with pressure sensitive touch
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 64-bit processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with MiFavor 3.2
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 13 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8 megapixel front camera with wide-angle lensHi-Fi Audio Chipset: AKM 4961
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS
- Fingerprint scanner, Eyeprint ID,
- 2800mAh battery
- Dimensions: 143.5 × 70 × 7.9
- Weight: 140g