OnePlus X with 5 inch display and 13 MP rear camera launched for Rs. 16999
As per already announced, OnePlus has launched its third smartphone OnePlus X. This is another low-cost phone with good design and awesome specifications. It is priced at Rs. 16999 only for Onyx version. It will also be available in limited edition Ceramic version which is priced at Rs. 22999. There will be only 10,000 units of the Ceramic version.
You will also need an invite to buy this phone too. This phone will be available exclusively via Amazon.in
OnePlus X features a 5 inch full HD AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection.It has a brushed anodized metal frame with glass back (limited edition ceramic back variant). It is powered by a 2.3 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It runs on Android Lollipop with Oxygen OS at top. It is packed with 3 GB RAM and 16 GN internal storage which is expandable up to 128 GB.
It has 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash and PDAF. It also has a 8 megapixel front camera with wide-angle lens. It comes with 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS. It is packed with 2525 mAh battery. It has hybrid dual SIM slots at the right side of the device. It lets users use the second SIM as a microSD slot.
OnePlus X specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) based Oxygen OS
- Hybrid Dual (nano + nano) SIM (second slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, wide-angle lens
- 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1.2W front-facing speaker
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2525 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 140×69×6.9mm
- Weight: 138g